Birthday & Christmas Gifts for Her
Let all the women in your life know that they’re loved and appreciated on their birthday and Christmas with these unique gifts for her.
Top 10 Birthday Gifts for Her
Let’s take a look at our favorite unique birthday gifts for her to help celebrate your special someone’s big day!
- Happy Birthday Video. For a memorable birthday gift, have family and friends record video clips sending the recipient well wishes for a great day. Participants can sing “Happy Birthday,” share an original poem or song, or show off their best dance moves to the recipient’s favorite song. Easily combine the clips into a thoughtful happy birthday video that can be cherished for years to come.
- Adopt a Species. For animal lovers, a symbolic species adoption that helps protect wild animals and their habitat makes a meaningful birthday gift. Choose from over 100 different species to adopt, make a donation in the birthday girl’s honor, and send the recipient an adoption certificate, animal plushie, species info card, and more.
- Illustrated Pet Portrait. If the birthday girl is a proud pet parent, get her a framed portrait of her furbaby! There are plenty of websites out there that make customized prints or paintings from a photo. These pet portraits can serve as hilarious or heartfelt keepsakes that also make beautiful art.
- Cocktail Bombs. Move over bath bombs, there’s a new indulgence in town. For those who appreciate a good drink, send cocktail bombs that dissolve in a favorite alcohol and carbonated beverage. Put together a little basket with all the ingredients for a perfect birthday mocktail or cocktail!
- Decade Coloring Book. Take your special someone back to their childhood with an adult coloring book inspired by their birth decade. Whether it’s the 70s, 80s, or 90s, they’ll get a kick out of seeing (and coloring!) illustrations of favorite fashions, accessories, music, TV shows, movies, and trends from way back when.
- Instant Camera. While digital cameras are convenient, photos often end up “gathering dust” on your device. An instant camera is a fun way for the birthday girl to capture special moments and hold them in her hands within minutes. And an old-school camera doesn’t mean you can’t have advanced features; the latest instant cameras can connect to your smartphone so you can use cool features like double exposure, light painting, and remote triggers.
- Customized Wine. Get the birthday girl a bottle of wine etched with her birthdate and a personalized message or customize a label with a photo and special birthday wishes. Not only will she appreciate the fine wine inside, but the bottle serves as a special keepsake of her big day.
- Subscription Box. Who wouldn’t want to get a fun gift delivered directly to their front door? Subscription boxes cater to a wide range of interests and can be delivered monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly so that your special someone can enjoy books, chocolates, coffee, beauty items and more when they want to!
- Experience Gift. Whether you gift a mind-blowing adventure, a cultural experience, or some other type of activity, experience gifts are exciting and unique. Ride in a hot air balloon, skydive, swim with sharks, or take flight lessons. There's definitely an experience gift for every personality and age!
- Life Story Book. For those that want to capture a loved one’s memories and preserve their history, a life story book makes a perfect birthday gift. Recipients can write in a journal that’s filled with prompts to help tell their story and share life anecdotes. Alternatively, they can also receive emails with different questions so that memories can be collected online and assembled into a printed book with photos of your choice.
- Surprise Party. What could be better than gathering loved ones to surprise and celebrate someone special? Keep things underwrap by organizing the party online with a digital birthday invitation. Once the invites are sent, communicate with guests over the message boards to eliminate mysterious phone calls, sneaking around, and the chance that an email will accidentally end up in the guest of honor's inbox.
Christmas Gift Ideas for Her
The holiday season can be hectic, and trying to find the perfect gift for your mother, best friend, wife, or aunt can definitely add to your stress. Luckily, we’ve put together a few unique Christmas gifts for her to help get you started!
- Christmas Video Gift. Send someone special holiday well wishes with a Christmas group video from their friends and family. Participants can sing a Christmas carol, share a favorite holiday memory with the recipient, or share a throwback pic from a Christmas long ago. Encourage everyone to dress in their holiday best or ugliest Christmas sweater for a truly festive group video. The recipient will love to see so many familiar faces and hear messages of love, especially if they aren’t able to spend Christmas with loved ones.
- Photo Socks. This holiday season, keep her tootsies warm and her funny bone tickled with socks that you can personalize with any photo. Whether it’s a pic of her favorite celebrity, a pet, or even yourself, she’ll get a good laugh every time she looks at her feet!
- Adult Advent Calendar. Who says advent calendars are just for kids? Let your loved one enjoy a special treat every day of December with an advent calendar filled with skincare, wine, jewelry, makeup, or luxury chocolates!
- Flower Garden Kit. Bring a little sunshine and color into the cold winter months with an indoor flower growing kit. Whether you choose sunflowers, lavender, marigolds, or an edible flower garden that comes with its own recipe book, the recipient will appreciate the thoughtful gift and the opportunity to watch their flowers grow!
- Online Classes. The holiday season is a time for reflection and resolutions. Let your loved one kick off the new year by learning a new skill or hobby through an online class. Whether she wants to try her hand at Middle Eastern cooking, screenwriting, or hypnosis, there are plenty of video courses taught by professionals to choose from!
Whether you’re shopping for your grandma, daughter, or friend, meaningful gifts for her birthday and Christmas will make her feel special and loved. Show how much you appreciate having her in your life with these unique gifts and you can’t go wrong!