Congratulations on an Outstanding Achievement or Milestone
Major achievements and important life moments deserve to be recognized and celebrated. Perhaps a friend just landed a new job or big promotion, bought their first home, or graduated from high school or college. Or maybe they tied the knot, had a baby, retired, or celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary. Regardless of the milestone or success, let them know you care with these congratulations gift ideas, quotes, messages, and more!
Congratulations Quotes for Achievements
Want to recognize a loved one’s accomplishment? Use these inspirational quotes to send your congratulations wishes.
- “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” -Leonardo da Vinci
- “There is no one magic move or secret that creates victory, but lots of little items that when added together can make you victorious.” -Bill Toomey
- “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to great places. You’re off and away!” -Dr. Suess
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -C.S. Lewis
- “The fruit of your own hard work is the sweetest.” -Deepika Padukone
- “The future depends on what you do today.” -Mahatma Gandhi
Send your congratulations and best wishes in a beautiful Congratulations eCard for any occasion. New homes, new babies, new jobs, you name it! You can schedule these cards to send in advance or send them right from your phone in minutes. Best of all, you can include a personalized congratulations message and gift card the recipient is sure to love.
Congratulations Group Videos
Celebrate any milestone or accomplishment with a meaningful group video from Memento. Group videos capture and preserve precious messages of love and congrats and make perfect gifts for parents, newlyweds, new parents, couples celebrating an anniversary, college graduates, retirees - or anyone special! Easily collect and combine video clips from family, friends, and coworkers to create a thoughtful group video that can be cherished for years to come.
Want to make your group video extra special? Have the recipient’s favorite celebrity, sports star, musician, or actor congratulate them! Memmo’s video messages from celebrities connect well-known talent to their fans and followers. Once you pick a favorite celebrity and receive their personalized video clip, simply include it with the other video messages from family and friends to make a truly memorable group video! Check out this clip from Chris Noth to get a better idea of what a celebrity message looks like.
Not sure what to say in your congratulations card or congratulations group video? Check out these best wishes messages for any occasion.
General Congrats Messages
- Congratulations! We’re so very proud of you!
- Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your well-deserved success! You’re an inspiration!
- Warmest congratulations on your achievement! Wishing you even more success in the future.
- Congratulations on your graduation! Sending you our best wishes for a happy and successful future.
- Hard work. Dedication. Perseverance. You did it! Congratulations on your graduation!
- You did it, grad! I knew you could! Congratulations. I’m so proud of you.
- Here’s to your bright future! Congrats on your graduation!
- Congratulations to the happy couple! We’re thrilled for you and wish you all the best.
- Cheers to you both. Congratulations on your wedding day!
- Wishing you a sweet and happy life together. Congratulations.
- Best wishes to you both. May your marriage bring you a lifetime of happiness!
- Cheers! You deserve nothing but the best for your retirement.
- Wishing you the best in your retirement. You will be missed by everyone!
- Congratulations on your retirement. Wishing you the best of luck in this new chapter of your life. You deserve it!
- Here’s to new adventures! Happy retirement!
- Happy Anniversary to my dearest friends! Wishing you many more years of happiness.
- Happy Anniversary. There’s no one I’d rather spend my life with.
- YOU + ME = LOVE. Happy Anniversary!
- Happy Anniversary to my one and only. I love you so very much.
New Baby Messages
- Congrats on your new baby! We’re so happy for you. Hoping everyone is healthy and happy.
- Congratulations on the newest addition to your family. Welcome little one!
- We can’t wait to meet your little one! Congrats!
- Sending a warm welcome to your newest family member. Congrats on your little bundle of joy!
New Home Messages
- Wishing you many happy memories in your new home! Congrats.
- Congrats on your new house! We can’t wait to see it.
- Welcome home. Here’s to new beginnings and new memories.
- Happy New Home! It’s the perfect place for you.
New Job & Promotion Messages
- Congrats on landing the new job. Your team is lucky to have you!
- Congratulations. You’re going to rock this new job!
- You should be really happy and proud of your promotion. You’ve worked so hard for it!
- Congrats on the promotion! You deserve it.
Bring family and friends together to congratulate a loved one on their success or life milestone with a party. Start your celebration off on the right foot with an online party invitation you can send right from your phone. Customize your invite with important party details, include a message board for your event, and easily gather RSVPs online. Whether it’s a retirement, graduation, or anniversary party, digital invitations will help keep you organized and on top of your party planning!
Be sure to have a theme and decorations to match your party (think: gold streamers and balloons for a golden wedding anniversary; a beach-themed party for someone retiring on the coast; or a graduate’s high school or college colors throughout the party space).
A party is also the perfect opportunity to share a congrats group video on a TV or projector screen. The recipient will be so surprised and touched to hear messages of love from friends and family, and party attendees will get to share and witness the recipient’s joy!
Congratulations Gift Ideas
If you’d like to give someone a present to recognize their achievement or special occasion, check out these gift ideas!
- Cake. What could be better than something sweet to celebrate an accomplishment? There’s a reason cake is at the center of many celebrations: it’s delicious, it can be personalized with a special message, and it’s meant to be shared! Regardless if you make the cake yourself or get it from a local bakery, the recipient will appreciate the thoughtful gesture.
- Champagne. Bring out the bubbly! From the pop of the cork to the sparkling and fizzy overflow, champagne screams celebration. Mark a special achievement or life moment with a bottle (or two!) for a loved one. If you want to go all out, consider buying traditional champagne flutes, a stopper, bottle opener, and an ice bucket.
- Basket of Goodies. For this gift, take a moment to think about what your special someone is celebrating and what they might need. For college-bound high school grads, fill a laundry basket with necessities like detergent, quarters, instant coffee, candy, and snacks they can munch on while they study. For newlyweds and new parents, check their wedding and baby gift registries for any remaining items that you can gather together in a basket. For new homeowners, fill a basket with a lovely scented candle, potted plant, bottle of wine, gift card to a local hardware store, and home design magazines for inspiration.
Congratulating someone on their success or milestone is all about sharing in their joy and showing them you care. No matter what the occasion, keep these ideas in mind for a meaningful way to say congrats!