Fall Group Video & Video Message Ideas
Autumn is a season full of brightly colored leaves, cooler weather, and plenty of holidays and other special occasions. Be sure to celebrate and capture this season’s important life moments with a group video. Not only are group videos a meaningful way to make memories, but they make thoughtful, one-of-a-kind gifts that the recipient will love.
Intrigued? Let’s dive in and take a look at a few group videos and message ideas for the fall.
1. Back to School
Need some back to school ideas for your student? Back to School Group Videos let parents easily create personalized digital keepsakes and are a meaningful way to mark big milestones. Whether your little one is starting school for the very first time or your big kid is off to high school or college, wish them well with video messages of love and support from friends and family.
Students are sure to appreciate the messages of congrats and encouragement!
If you’re a teacher looking for back to school activities, consider creating a group video where your school’s administrators and teachers introduce themselves and welcome all new and returning students. Here's a wonderful example from Baldy Mesa Elementary School where teachers and staff created a group video to welcome students back:
2. Rosh Hashanah & Diwali
Rosh Hashanah (the Jewish New Year) and Diwali (the Hindu New Year) are holidays that involve celebrating new beginnings and extending wishes for a good year to friends and family. Holiday Group Videos are meaningful ways to connect to a long-distance relative who can’t celebrate in person or a beloved synagogue or temple member.
Rosh Hashanah is a two-day observance where people celebrate God’s creation of the world and ask Him for forgiveness. Group videos for this holiday can incorporate Rosh Hashanah customs such as lighting candles, saying a special prayer, and sending warm wishes for a good year to loved ones.
Rosh Hashanah Video Message Ideas
- L’Shona Tova! May your home be filled with countless blessings this year.
- Shalom! Wishing you a year of peace.
- Sending love and good wishes for the year ahead.
- May the new year bring sweetness, joy, and time well spent together.
- Shana Tova Tikateivu! (“May you be inscribed in the Book of Life for a good year!”)
- Wishing you a Rosh Hashanah that is filled with love and meaning.
Diwali is a festival of lights and one of the major Hindu festivals celebrated throughout the year. Group videos for this holiday can capture important traditions such as dressing in colorful clothing, lighting lanterns and lamps, and decorating with rangoli, a colorful artwork made with sand or rice.
Most importantly, be sure to record heartfelt messages that wish the recipient a Happy Diwali!
Diwali Video Message Ideas
- Happy Diwali! Wishing you peace and prosperity in the new year!
- Best wishes for a joyous Diwali filled with love and happiness.
- Wishing you a colorful, cheerful Diwali with your loved ones.
- May this Diwali mark the beginning of a joyous year for you and yours.
- Hope this year's Diwali is filled with wisdom and laughter.
- May your Diwali be as luminous as the lights that celebrate it.
3. National Boss's Day
Let your supervisor know how much you appreciate them with a thoughtful video gift on National Boss’s Day (October 16). Send your coworkers a link that invites them to contribute to the video, collect their video clips, and combine them into a final group video your boss will love!
Employees can share their favorite thing about working with their boss or the best advice their boss has given them then wish them a Happy Boss’s Day. Below are a few video message ideas for inspiration.
Boss’s Day Video Message Ideas
- Wishing you a Happy Boss’s Day! Thank you for all that you do.
- It’s a pleasure to work with a boss who always brings out the best in people.
- To a boss who does it all – wishing you a fantastic Boss’s Day!
- Wishing you a great day! We really appreciate all that you do.
- You are great to work with and I’m so happy to be part of your team!
- Leadership is a talent and you’ve got it. You’re a leader who inspires me every day to do my best. Happy Boss’s Day!
Create a Boss’s Day Group Video.
Spread Halloween cheer with kids’ Halloween Videos for Grandparents. If Grandma and Grandpa can’t see their grandkids dressed as ghosts and goblins in person this year, parents can send them a video with the little ones explaining their costumes and showing them off! Let kids show off any pumpkins they carved and Halloween artwork then encourage them to sing their favorite spooky Halloween tune!
Spread Halloween fear with a Spooky Story group video. Have friends and family share their favorite scary story and encourage them to dress up in character and decorate their backdrop to match the story’s theme. Once everyone has submitted their video clips, combine them into a collection of spooky stories that family and friends can watch on Halloween night!
Create a Halloween Group Video.
5. Veterans Day
Need Veterans Day gift ideas to thank or honor a veteran this November 11? Group videos offer a heartfelt way for friends, family, and community members to share messages of gratitude for a member of the Armed Forces. Let the recipient know that their service is appreciated; they’ll be touched to hear messages of support and love from so many people!
Veterans Day Video Message Ideas
- I’m grateful for the sacrifices you made for our country and freedom. You will always have our thanks.
- Thank you for your bravery, strength, hard work, commitment, and dedication. Happy Veteran’s Day!
- You have made the ultimate sacrifice for your country and its citizens. For that we thank you!
- I wanted you to know how proud I am to have a loved one who served our country with honor. Thank you for your service.
- Happy Veteran’s Day. Thank you for being there to protect our nation. I just want to let you know we appreciate you and all the effort that you gave us.
- I want to thank you for your service and commitment to our country. It takes a very brave and strong person to serve in the military. You are appreciated!
Create a Veterans Day Group Video.
Take time to reflect on the past year and everything that you appreciate in your life. Invite extended family to share what they’re most thankful for to create a Gratitude Video that can be sent to everyone on Thanksgiving Day or played on a big screen after turkey dinner.
Need Thanksgiving ideas and activities for kids? Let them contribute to a Thanksgiving Cookbook Video where they demonstrate how to make their favorite holiday recipe (with help from parents!). Invite friends or extended family to participate and create a final Thanksgiving cookbook video where everyone can learn new recipes and a few cooking tips and tricks!
Create a Thanksgiving Group Video.
How do you plan to make memories this fall? No matter what holiday or occasion, group videos are sure to help you capture special moments and spread joy!