Thank You Video & Message Ideas
When the winter months and holiday season approach, many take the time to reflect on the past year and the people who helped make it memorable. The end of the year is the perfect time to express your gratitude and thank these special people, whether it's teachers, employees, volunteers or others in your circle.
Group videos offer an opportunity to share heartfelt, personalized messages of thanks and make wonderful gifts for the holidays (or any time of the year!) Here are a few other occasions where group videos would make great thank you gifts:
- Employee Appreciation Day, the first Friday in March
- Volunteer Appreciation Month, April
- Admin Professionals Day, the Wednesday of April’s last full week
- Teacher Appreciation Week, the first full week of May
- Military Appreciation Month, May
- World Gratitude Day, September 21
- National Boss’s Day, October 16
- Veteran’s Day, November 11
Regardless of the occasion, a good thank you video should be authentic and adequately express why the recipient is so appreciated. So how do you make a good thank you video?
Let’s take a look at some thoughtful thank you video ideas for different recipients and thank you video messages for a truly memorable gift!
Teacher Thank You Video Ideas & Messages
Group videos make the perfect thank you teacher gifts because parents can easily gather video messages from students and other parents to create a one-of-a-kind digital keepsake. Students can share what they appreciate most about their teacher such as a personality trait or favorite class activity, or they can share the most important thing they’ve learned from their teacher, whether it was a fun academic project or a meaningful life lesson.
Email the final video to the recipient along with best wishes for a happy holiday season for a wonderful, unexpected surprise in their inbox!
Need some help with what to say in your thank you video? Let’s take a look at a few thank you teacher messages.
Thank You Teacher Quotes from Students
- Thank you so much for being a teacher I’ll never forget.
- Your support as a teacher means more than words can describe. Thank you.
- Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. You’re the best!
- I want to let you know that I really enjoy your class. Your class is fun and I am learning so much. Thank you!
- You get an A+ for being such an awesome teacher. Thank you for everything!
- I feel so lucky to have you as my teacher. You’re the best!
- Thank you for teaching me, inspiring me, and pushing me to be my best!
- You always go above and beyond for us, and I’m so thankful. Thanks for being such a great teacher and making our class so much fun!
Thank You Teacher Quotes from Parents
- Thank you for bringing so much joy to the kids this year. Your impact won’t soon be forgotten.
- Thank you for all the good things you have done for my child in the classroom and beyond.
- You made this such a great year for Sam. We need more teachers like you!
- I owe you the most sincere gratitude for having such a positive impact on my child. Thank you!
- Your love for teaching is apparent in everything you've done for the class this year. Thank you.
- Thank you for the knowledge and vision you instill in our children to grow into responsible adults.
- Sarah has never loved a teacher the way she's loved you. Thank you for making your classroom feel like a family.
- You deserve to be appreciated for your generosity and dedication to educating children. Thanks for being such a great teacher.
Employee Thank You Video Ideas & Messages
While employee thank you notes from management can be thoughtful, there’s nothing quite like seeing and hearing messages of gratitude from the people giving them. Have senior management and board members record messages of thanks for employees’ hard work and contributions while mentioning team-specific or company achievements that wouldn’t be possible without staff.
Surprise employees by playing the final video on a big screen at a holiday or end-of-year party, or email the video to everyone along with happy holiday wishes.
Not sure how to best say thank you? Here are a few thank you messages for employees for your video.
Thank You Quotes for Employees From Managers
- A company is only as good as its employees, and employees like you make this company great!
- Your hard work makes our jobs that much easier and more enjoyable. Thank you for always contributing 100%!
- Thank you. We couldn't have come as far as we have without you.
- Work is not always easy, but you always make it look easy! Thank you for your grit and grace under pressure.
- The company’s success is a direct result of your efforts. We hope you know how valuable and important you are to this organization’s mission!
- Thank you for working so hard; you continuously impress us.
- Thank you for being such a good example of how talent combined with great work shows off. Your consistently great performance is an inspiration to all of us
- I just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your work. You put a lot of effort into what you do, and it shows in your great results. Thank you so much for your dedicated performance!
Customer Thank You Video Ideas & Messages
One of the best ways to show your customers and business partners how much you value them is through personalized messages from management and other employees. Let them know how their support helps your company grow and your employees thrive. Share a few company milestones and achievements along with firsthand stories from your team about why they enjoy working there and how much customers and partners are appreciated.
Email your customers at the end of the year with a link to the final video and include thoughtful season’s greetings and a brief note of thanks for all of their support. Below are some suggestions for customer and business partner thank you messages you can use in your video or email.
Thank You Messages for Customers & Business Partners
- Thank you for your support. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again soon.
- Thank you for believing in us. We promise to always provide you with the excellent service and products that you deserve.
- Hi! This is [Your name] from [business name] just saying “thank you” for putting your trust in us to [insert service provided]. You are why we do what we do. Thanks for always being so loyal.
- We sincerely appreciate the trust and confidence you have in us. We are committed to serving you with courtesy and respect for many years to come.
- Thank you for your business. Our company and employees truly appreciate your support and we look forward to continue to partner with you in the future.
- We greatly appreciate your support and hope that our relationship will turn out to be just like the one we enjoyed in the last business year. Thank you again!
- Thanks for supporting our company. Please know we don’t take your loyalty for granted. We appreciate you!
- We’re thankful that you chose us to [insert service] when we’re fully aware there are many other companies to choose from. We are grateful for your support.
Volunteer Thank You Video Ideas & Messages
Volunteers are often the heart of a nonprofit or charity. Let this dedicated group of people know how valued they are by collecting messages of thanks and support for all that they do from staff, board members, and–if possible–from clients who can share how your organization has directly impacted them. Email the final video to your volunteers and staff or play the final video on the big screen at a volunteer appreciation event.
Stuck on what to say in your thank you video? Here are a few suggestions for thank you video messages for volunteers.
Thank You Messages for Volunteers
- The good you do is immeasurable. We can’t thank you enough!
- Thank you for making a difference. We are so very grateful to have your help.
- You deserve all the thanks in the world for your hard work!
- Thank you for your tireless work. Nothing matches your dedication and effort!
- Thank you for being so selfless with your time. It might not seem like it at times, but you truly do make a difference.
- You have been such a devoted and hardworking volunteer in furthering our efforts. Thank you for your support.
- Thank you so much for your volunteer work. Please know that we could not do this without your hard work.
- We are forever thankful for the time you have given us. You have made an unforgettable difference.
Military Thank You Video Ideas & Messages
Thank someone in the armed forces for their bravery, sacrifice, and strength with thoughtful video messages from friends, family, and community members. Ask video contributors to let the recipient know how much their service is appreciated and create a heartfelt group video that you can easily send through email, text, and social media. The recipient will love seeing familiar faces and hearing messages of love from so many people!
Below are a few thank you message ideas to help you with your video.
Thank You Messages for Military Members
- I wanted you to know how proud I am to have a loved one serve our country with honor. Thank you for your service.
- Thank you for all you do each day. I know it’s not easy, but it’s greatly appreciated by those back home!
- Thank you for everything that you are and do: your bravery, strength, hard work, commitment, dedication and willingness to do the hard things that are required of you day in and day out.
- I’m grateful for the sacrifices you make for our country and freedom. Stay safe and keep up the good work. You will always have our thanks.
- I want to thank you for your service and commitment to our country. It takes a very brave and strong person to serve in the military. You are appreciated!
- You have made the ultimate sacrifice for your country and its citizens. For that we thank you!
- Thank you for always being there to protect our nation. I just want to let you know we appreciate you and all the effort that you give us. Thank you for serving.
- Thank you for all of your service and sacrifices and for helping us live in a safe country. We appreciate you!
Religious Leader Thank You Video Ideas & Messages
Share words of appreciation for a pastor, rabbi, minister, imam, or priest with video messages of gratitude from your church or synagogue members. Have video contributors reflect on what they appreciate the most about their parish and its clergy, how this person makes a difference in their life, and any specific events, sermons, or messages that were particularly meaningful for them this year.
Play the final video at a church or synagogue service for the recipient and parishioners to see, or email the recipient and contributors the video along with warm wishes for a happy holiday season.
Not sure what to say in your thank you video? Here are some thank you message ideas for inspiration.
Thank You Messages for Religious Leaders
- Thank you for all you do for the church and helping people behind the scenes. Your ongoing support and dedication is appreciated.
- I would like to extend my deepest heartfelt gratitude. Thanks for all the ways you lead and guide our (church/synagogue/etc.).
- You have my deepest gratitude for all the ways you make a difference in our (church/synagogue/etc.) and community.
- I want to recognize your dedicated leadership within the (church/synagogue/etc.) and thank you for all of the support you provide to our community and beyond.
- We are blessed to have you as the (pastor/rabbi/etc.) of our (church/synagogue/etc.). Thank you for bringing so many positive changes in the lives of others through your words and actions.
- Thank you for being a wonderful example of how (church/synagogue/etc.) members should serve each other. Your kindness and generosity are a blessing to everyone.
- You are an inspiring leader! Thank you for taking our (church/synagogue/etc.) and our mission to serve the community to the next level. I hope many in the congregation will follow your example.
- Thank you for being so generous with your time. The way you quietly lead is inspiring.
Whether you choose to create a thank you video around the holidays or any other time of the year, know that the recipient will be so grateful for all the kind messages of appreciation and love!